CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH ORANGE CHILI SUGAR
Hosted by Chef Anja Lee & other Esteemed Chefs
Straight from Chef Anja Lee's cookbook (now found in Whole Foods!), learn this wholesome and scrumptious dark chocolate mousse recipe that you can indulge in at will because it makes you feel good! This recipe is gluten-free and dairy-free, but FULL of flavor! Everyone will enjoy making this simple recipe - easy for novices in the kitchen, but also exciting for the avid Chef.
*This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
45-60 minute class
(minimum of 12 people)
- Private Class Instruction via Zoom
- Chocolate Mousse Shopping List (makes 4 servings)
- Bottle of Anja Lee Wine
- Custom Apron
A Few Side Notes:
- Perfect for Team Building Events as well as Corporate Events!
- We are happy to work with you to plan any large or small event you are hosting, including hosting 500-1000 people for virtual conferences and customizing our events to suit your needs.
- All Class Instruction fees require a minimum of 12 people (although, if you have the budget to pay our minimum, we are happy to teach groups of less than 12 people.)
- There is no maximum for class instruction! We are happy to host events for 500 or even 1000 attendees!
- There is a Flat Fee rate available for classes with over 50 people; please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to book classes of 50 or more.
- FOR ALL CLASSES THAT INCLUDE WINE: Wine is invoiced and shipped separately.